Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tainted by K.A. Robinson Review





 
 
 
 
 
 
Synopsis:
 
Part One:
 Facing My Demons

 Drake lost everything the day Chloe walked away from him. Feeling angry and hurt by her abandonment, he dives deeper into his cocaine use. Each day becomes a struggle for him. After his band is picked up by a recording studio in Los Angeles, things go from bad to worse. What happens to a man who has lost everything he ever truly cared about?
 
Part Two:
 Learning to Love Again

 When Drake showed up on Chloe’s doorstep, begging for forgiveness, she couldn’t turn him away. To Chloe, loving Drake is like breathing and she couldn’t bring herself to let him go again.
But what happens next? Follow Chloe and Drake as they learn to forgive and heal together.
Will Drake’s fame get in the way of their happily ever after? Or is love enough to keep them together?
 
The epic conclusion to Drake and Chloe’s story.
 
Goodreads link: http://bit.ly/19HjXln
 
 
 Clare's Review:
 
 
Thank fuck this book was written!!! I mean...could I have read Torn and Twisted and been okay? I guess....

 But I'm soooo glad I didn't have to be. Tainted gives you insight into the missing pieces of Twisted and also takes you a little further into the future. Oh it'll hurt your heart all over again!!! But I'm a glutton for punishment and loved every moment. If you haven't started the Torn series, do that. When I hurt, I want others to hurt along with me. Thanks.

 Okay, trying not to give anything away...

 It happens in 3 parts that help you fill in the blanks. First from Drake's POV, then more from Chloe, and finally again from Drake several years later.

 I feel like I got such wonderful closure...though I never really want any of it to end and I want to stay friends with everyone...(I might have a problem....)

 You get a whole other ride of emotions and a more in depth view of what really happens. How they break and how they heal. And how they move forward. It's beautifully written, nothing is redundant, and it's so very worth picking up and reading the entire series for the first time, or all over again.
 
5 stars!
 
 
 
Author Bio:
 
 
K.A. Robinson is the New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author of The Torn Series and Shattered Ties. She lives in West Virginia with her husband and toddler son. When she isn't writing, she loves to read dystopian, zombie, and New Adult books. She has an addiction to Caribou coffee and Starbucks coffee.
 
Author Links:
 
@karobinsonautho
Novelisting:
 
 
Buy Links
iTunes:
Smashwords:
Kobo:
 
 
Other books by K.A Robinson:
 
 
 
Torn:
Twisted:
 
The Ties Series:
Shattered Ties: http://amzn.to/1dhVZk2
 
 
Mailing list:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment