Friday, March 21, 2014

Giving In by MR Joseph

Displaying banner.jpg




Displaying GIVING_IN_FRONT_COVER_ART[final].jpg






Displaying M.R.Joseph_Giving In_Teaser_1.jpg




Author Bio:
 
 
I'm a book nerd turned writer who loves
the 'Happily Ever After' mixed with a bit of suspense, drama, and the occasional cliffhanger!
 
My love of books has brought me on my writing journey.
 
I began writing my first book in July 2012 and since that time
I have created 2 series.
 
 The first series,
'The Reunion Series' debuted in November 2012
and two books followed.
 
You Belong With Me & Letters To Luca.
 
Even though a series, each book is a stand alone giving you different
stories about reunions.
 
My new series which will be a continuation series called
 
'The Sandy Cove Series' will release in March 2014.
 
The first book is entitled 'Giving In'.
 
 I'm still an avid reader and huge Indie Author supporter!
 
 
 
Here's where you can find my books:

No comments:

Post a Comment