Sunday, March 9, 2014

Her Master's Courtesan by Lily White 4.5 STAR Review


 
Displaying tour banner.jpg
 
 
Synopsis:  
 
 
 
I am a Master. 

You must know this fact to understand my story.

I capture women.

I break them down.

And I rebuild them.

If they are lucky, they are sold into the professional hands of another Master. If they are less fortunate, they are buried beneath the ground, never to be thought of again.

I lust for the control, I demand absolute submission and my body yearns to warp the minds of those I train.

Power is the only thing I’ll ever need and I am addicted to the feeling of ultimate control.

I am wealthy, good-looking, educated and charming.

And I am - in no way - a good man.

I do not want love.
I do not want kindness.

She thought she could change me by giving me the two things I knew I never wanted.

She was wrong.
 
 
 
************************************************

 
Steph's Review: 
 
 
 
First Thought:
 
WTF did I just read?!?!?!?! 
 
Second Thought:
 
WTF,
 I must be a twisted deviant because Lily just made me her bitch and mind fucked the shit out of me...and I loved every word of it!

 
 
 **Might as well stop here if your looking for a
 sappy, romantic love story with a typical happy ending. **


Her Master's Courtesan is NOT for you.

This book is as fucked up as they come.

IT HAS NO, NONE, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA an ounce of romance or love in it.

It's hard core, dark, cruel... non stop fucked~upness!

If you don't mind that shit, by all means, continue on!




Master Aiden has issues.

 A LOT of issues.


He is completely, undeniably fucked up.

A Narcissist that isn't bent but BROKEN.


Good thing I love me some...
 dark, twisted, fucked up, unstable asshole alpha males!


Aiden has to have complete control in all aspects of his life.

He does what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants.
 
No excuses or apologies.

Ever.


Nothing gets Aiden's dick harder than to capture, torture/rape/train not only a slave's body but her mind as well and then he greedily sells the whore to the highest bidder.

 He is all about his bank account.

Rebecca is Master Aiden's newest conquest.

He's drawn to her.

Rebecca intrigues him.

She's harder to break than his other courtesans.
.
Her mind and her body are strong,
yet submissive.

Rebecca learns to crave Master Aiden's cruel,unloving touch.

It doesn't take Rebecca long to go from craving his abuse,  
to wanting his love.


She's quickly becomes his favorite new shiny toy,
that will possibly make him MILLIONS!

Rebecca thought her love would change him.
 
She was wrong.



This is NOT a love story.
Her Master's Courtesan is nothing more than a whole lotta kinky mind fuckery.
Jaw dropping....Awesomeness!


The plot was crazy cool, several twists and turns, totally fucked up characters, disgusting rape scenes,  
and vibe of Stockholm Syndrome thrown up in the mix that is told
 in dual POV's of Master Aiden and Rebecca.

I LOVE LILY WHITE.
HARD.


4.5 stars

 
 
 
************************************************
 
Purchase Links:
 
 
 
 
 
Displaying HMCbookcover.jpg
 
 
 
BANNED on Amazon - so no link
 
Smashwords:
 
 
B&N:
 
 
 
 
*************************************************
 
 
Lily's Bio:
 
 
  Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism.
 
  Most of the time she can be found wandering around aimlessly while her mind is stuck in some twisted power play between two characters in her head.
 
You may recognize her in public by the confused expression, random mumbling, and occasional giggle while thinking up a scene.
 
Lily’s favorite things in life are reading, thinking about reading, buying books for reading….and writing.
 
 Her other secret pleasure is meeting with her plot editor in public to discuss her books and watching the shocked expressions of the people around her that don’t realize she’s talking about a book. 
 
 When Lily is not reading, writing, wandering or freaking out innocent bystanders, she’s sleeping.
 
 
 
***************************************************
 
 
Stalk Lily White:
 
Facebook:
 
 
Twitter:
 
 @eroticlilywhite
 
 
*******************************************************
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment