Sunday, October 5, 2014

~ Becoming Calder & Finding Eden ~ Review and Links




 BECOMING CALDER: http://amzn.to/1xQBd3Y




There is a place in modern day America with no electricity, no plumbing, and no modern conveniences. In this place, there is no room for dreams, no space for self-expression, and no tolerance for ambition. 

In this place, there is a boy with the body of a god and the heart of a warrior. He is strong and faithful and serves his family honorably. But he dares to dream of more. 

In this place, there is a girl with the face of an angel and a heart full of courage. To her family, she is the vision of obedient perfection. But she dares to want that which she has been told can never be hers. 

Becoming Calder is the story of good versus evil, fear versus bravery, and the truth that the light of love has always found its way into even the darkest of places . . . From the beginning of time, to the end of the world. 

THIS IS THE FIRST PART IN A TWO-PART SIGN OF LOVE SERIES INSPIRED BY AQUARIUS. THE SECOND PART, FINDING EDEN, RELEASES SIMULTANEOUSLY. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and graphic sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.







FINDING EDEN: http://amzn.to/1nUX9rF






Finding Eden is the continuation, and conclusion, to Becoming Calder. 


When the world as you know it has ended, when all that you love has been washed away, where do you find strength? 


When the new world you've stepped into is as isolating as the last, when your heart is broken, and your future is unclear, where do you find hope? 


Finding Eden is a story of strength, discovery, forgiveness, and undying love. It is about believing in your destiny and following the path that leads to peace. 


THIS IS THE SECOND PART, AND CONCLUSION, IN A TWO-PART SIGN OF LOVE SERIES INSPIRED BY AQUARIUS (BECOMING CALDER SHOULD BE READ FIRST). New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and graphic sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.






Steph's "Review"



I have a serious problem. 

I devoured my ARCs for Becoming Calder and Finding Eden a few days ago and well...I simply can't seem to write a review to do them justice. 

This is easily one my ALL time favorite book duos, like EVER! 

I'm not sure how to proceed with my review. Anything I write just won't be good enough. 

Yeah....it's that amazing!

On that note, Go and ONE~CLICK Becoming Calder and Finding Eden....Right NOW!

You will kick yourself in the ass if you don't!


Mia, you might have ruined me... You are a phenomenal author!






Wendy's Review:


Mia Sheridan has managed to make me feel something I've never felt after reading before. I can't describe the intensity of what I felt while reading Becoming Calder. Literally, there are no words. And then, I jumped into Finding Eden. I was enthralled. The pages were flying by and at 2:01 am on a Tuesday morning it was a surreal experience. I've heard tell that when you're drowning, you see certain images every time you sputter for a breath. I'm not going to pretend I know that feeling, but for me, after finishing these two books, I sputtered through the images to get back to reality. It was long in coming. Becoming Calder is a story that STAYS with you, IN you. Weeks later and I still have a "drowning" sensation at least once a day.

"The thing about a morning glory is if you let it, it will totally take over your crops, because it's not just a flower. It's also a weed, totally invasive. Stronger than it looks."

Awww man!!! Calder, he's magnificent, naive, secluded in this world of his people's beliefs that he protects because his heart is that accepting. Because it's all he's known. Until Eden.

This love story rocked me to my core. It's so powerfully emotional. But more than that, Calder and Eden's love story is riveting and consuming.

I'd like to honestly go on and on about these books. The truth is, it took me 4 days to sit down and actually start writing my review for Becoming Calder. When I finished Finding Eden, I could barely comprehend what this poignant feeling running through me was related to.

"...maybe it's only when our hearts are broken, that those things can fall inside. Maybe it's only then that those things truly become part of us, and if those things are good and beautiful, it's only then we truly understand and see pain in others. Perhaps that's what real mercy is."

Phenomenal! Epically Gripping! A duo that will clench your heartstrings and never let go. Calder and Eden are a powerhouse couple that withstand a tumultuous threat and grind through to the very end.

Two of my absolute favorite books. I'm officially a fan for life of Mia Sheridan.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


Mia's Stalker Info:


http://www.amazon.com/Mia-Sheridan/e/B00C32SV2M/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1


https://www.facebook.com/mia.sheridan.397?fref=ts


https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6994378.Mia_Sheridan




No comments:

Post a Comment