Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Down and Out by Kelley R Martin Spotlight

Displaying Down-and-Out-Collage.jpg



Synopsis




*Don't read this book if you don't like snarky, dominant, tattooed men who say things like "Open your mouth, and I will," after you tell them to shove it. And don't read this book if you don't like sassy, strong-willed, fiercely independent heroines who use phrases like "bossy asshole" as a term of endearment. You have been warned.*

"Tattooed package of sin."

That's how Savannah Ryan would describe her new boss, Declan Whitmore, the deliciously tatted and pierced fighter who holds the top spot in Boston's newest underground fighting organization. She'd also describe him as bossy, arrogant, and--depending on what he does to piss her off that particular day--an asshole.

It's that aloof attitude, along with Savannah's witty comebacks and tight little body that land her on his radar. Unfortunately for her, Declan is relentless when he sets his sights on someone, both in and out of the ring. Unfortunately for him, this recently reformed bad girl is trying to go straight after heading down a dangerous path. She's not going to make this easy for him. In fact, she's going to make it--and him--very, very hard.

Declan's not worried, though. He'll have Savannah come hell or high water, because if there's one word he'd use to describe her, it's "MINE."









Displaying Optimized-down-and-out-banner-1-new-with-new-date.jpg






Teaser


“You know what they say about curiosity and the cat, right, Kitten?” Declan winks at me, grinning smugly.
My lips purse as I shake my head and buckle my seatbelt. He wants to tease me? Fine. But for his sake, I hope he can take it as well as he dishes it out. “Sorry to burst your bubble, but it wasn’t curiosity that had me barging in on you.”
Arm outstretched, he rests his wrist on top of the steering wheel. I can’t help but stare at all that inked muscle. “Oh, yeah?” he says, amused. “What was it, then?”
“Necessity.” My eyes flick up to his. “I’d just gone a round with my vibrator and I had a huge mess to clean up. I was soaked when I accidentally walked in on you doing what I’d been doing only minutes before.”
Declan’s smile fades, his face going slack before the back of his head hits the headrest and his eyes close. “I don’t even care if you’re kidding. I’m just gonna pretend like you’re serious, because holy fucking shit is that hot.”
“I am serious. Had to bite one of your pillows to keep from screaming out. And, um, I should probably wash your sheets when we get back. They got kind of . . . wet.”
His jaw clenches as his eyes squeeze shut even tighter. Gripping the steering wheel, his knuckles bleach with the force.
This is too easy.
I’m grinning like a madwoman as he reaches down and tugs on his jeans, trying to make room for the impossible-to-miss bulge jutting out from his crotch.
“You have no idea what you’ve just done.” His voice is low and hoarse as he looks over at me, giving me a rueful smile. “I’m gonna be a walking hard-on for the rest of my life because of that.”



Buy Link:


http://www.amazon.com/Down-Out-Kelley-R-Martin-ebook/dp/B00O13WW1W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412778709&sr=8-1&keywords=down+and+out





No comments:

Post a Comment