Monday, April 15, 2013

Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora

 
 

SYNOPSIS

Nikolai Leokov never thought he'd fall in love with the only girl he's ever befriended.

Valentina Tomic has issues with commitment after the ultimate betrayal.

When Tina decides to make broody Nik's day better, she never thought she would end up friends with the hard man.

Nik has never had a woman be so affectionate to him without expecting something in return.

Nik and Tina cordially invite you to read Friend-zoned.

A story of friendship, humour and love
 
 

CHRISSY'S REVIEW

Holy Amazaballs! So when I started this book I thought that it was just going to be a light romantic
 
comedy. And it was and then I hit a certain part and *cues the mother fucking waterworks* my heart
 
was breaking! This is a story about two broken souls. Nik and Tina are committed to only being
 
friends from the beginning. The chemistry and sexual tensions slowly build over the course of their
 
friendship and Holy Hell! the sexual tension literally had my hooha jumping up and down, waving
 
and flailing its little cartoon vagina arms trying to get Nik's attention just so it could help him relieve
 
some of that tension. You can't help but love this book. It's swoony and humorous. It makes your
 
heart break and then mends it back together again. Even the supporting characters in this book are
 
amazing. I want friends like them in my life! Author Belle Aurora did an amazing job at delivering
 
her debut novel. I can't wait to read about Ghost and Nat's story. I have a feeling my vagina will be
 
doing another little happy dance while reading this one.
 
 
 

CHARACTER CASTING

Chrissy's Nikolai Leokov
 
Chrissy's Valentina Tomic
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment